To take complete advantage of your time in France, I highly recommend that you look into these guided “Informational Classes”. These classes offer hands-on learning that you will not find anywhere else. Whether your forte is gastronomy or antiques, informational classes are at your disposal!
For the wine enthusiasts…
When in Paris, I suggest visiting the famous Wine Museum which is located in the 16th arrondissement. Discover the magical world of wine in ways you have never imagined!
However, you need to check the website frequently as the wine-tasting classes are only offered on certain Saturdays every month and the classes do fill up fairly quickly. Book in advance!
I can say from personal experience that the class is extraordinary!
For more details, check our their website!
For the chefs of tomorrow…
French cuisine is quite honestly one of my personal favorites. The cheeses, the herbs, the wines…everything!
During your stay in France, a culinary class is a must! Depending on your taste, you could take classes strictly for dessert or enjoy a full day immersion by cooking a 3 course meal. Whatever is your fancy!
I enjoyed the Macaroon intensive cooking class offered by La Cuisine Paris. Courses are taught in English (by request) and range in length.
For more information see their website!
- A Private Hands-on Gastronomy Class
- Mastering the Art of French Cooking Itinerary, following in the footsteps of Julia Child in Paris
- A French Decorative Arts & Interior Design Master Class
- Our Collection of French Wine Tours with Wine Specialists and Private Introductions in…
- The Loire Valley
Please visit our website for more details!!
- Be observant & aware: Pick pocketing happens very quickly. Always be cautious when in public places – especially tourist areas such as the Eiffel Tower, the museums, and the notorious METRO.
- Carry your valuables safely: I know a money belt is unfashionable but avoid using large tote bags. Make sure it has a zipper or a buckle, the more the merrier! Avoid putting anything in your back pocket and I highly suggest NOT using any type of backpack.
- Draw attention: In the unfortunate case where you think you are being pick pocketed, draw attention to the situation. This will take the pick pocketer by surprise and hopefully save your valuables!